Tunable is a technology company offering multi gas analysers based on proprietary micro- and nanotechnology. Our analysers measure multiple gases simultaneously, are highly sensitive, small, provide real-time data and can be adapted to a wide range of applications.
Tunable enables measuring what could not be measured before. We already deliver analysers for emission monitoring and process optimalisation. If you want to contribute to a greener future, join us in our game-changing work of creating a truly digital nose. See more: www.tunable.com
Tunable has recently secured funding from strong and reputable investors to support the international expansion.
See more: www.tunable.com
Tunable is a deep-tech company with strong international growth ambitions. In order to reach this ambition, we are expanding our teams and looking for a result-driven professionals, who is motivated by the opportunity to commercialize new technology. You will be part of a young and agile team, where you will be able to form the future of the company. Work location is Oslo.
- Develop highly effective marketing and communications strategies through digital and physical channels to attract inbound interest for Tunable from a global customer base
- Develop marketing material, content marketing and communication stories
- Manage the company's website, social media and search engine strategy
- Plan, execute and report on all marketing activities
- Be a key strategic resource for the company across all brand-, marketing- and communications issues
- Have minimum 5 years’ experience from marketing and/or communications roles with proven results
- Ability to combine solid strategic thinking with a strong “doer” and team player mentality
- Knowledge of inbound marketing techniques and tools
- Experience from scaling a fast-growing technology company and expanding internationally
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English
- A chance to be a key player in further growth for a successful start-up
- An opportunity to contribute to solving global environmental challenges
- A ground-breaking technology with tremendous international potential
- Competitive benefits
- Be a part of a highly motivated and professional team
For more information about the position, please contact our recruiter Marianne Furru; Marianne@gevirgroup.no Ph: +47 934 15 932